Certificate in Identity and Access Management
Work with the latest tools in the industry and learn how to apply them in the domain of Identity and Access Management.
Why Identity and Access Management
“Identity is the new firewall of the future”, because of its role in helping with regulatory compliance, security and operational agility. The Identity and Access Management industry was valued at nearly $10 million in 2018 and is said to grow at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 13.1% till 2025.
In This Course
Learn how to protect access to applications and resources across the corporate data centres and into the cloud. Learn how to provide additional levels of validation, monitor suspicious activity through advanced security reporting, audit and manage AD infrastructure in Hybrid environment.
The Sollers Advantage
The Sollers Identity and Access Management program is employer-backed, designed by our employer partner and customized based on industry requirements. The program is taught by faculty experienced in the industry and provides hands-on experience with the latest tools in the industry.
- Manage Azure subscriptions, billing, and role-based access control with Azure users and groups.
- Implement, manage, and secure storage with shared access keys, Azure backup, and Azure File Sync.
- Store and access data using Azure Content Delivery Network.
- Build, execute, manage, and monitor virtual machines in Azure Portal with Azure PowerShell.
- Use Azure DNS domains, zones, record types, and resolution methods.
- Integrate, secure, and manage identities with Azure Active Directory, Self-Service Password Reset, Azure AD Identity Protection, and integrated SaaS applications.
- Migrate servers to Azure.
- Implement use cases and configuration options for Azure App Services and App Service environments.
- Manage and secure web apps with backup, restore, snapshot, and cloning.
- Utilize Azure multi-factor Authentication to configure strong authentication for users at sign-in.
- Execute Azure AD Privileged Identity Management to configure access rights based on the just-in-time administration.
Introduction to Azure
- Cloud Technology Overview
- Overview of Azure
- Managing Azure with the Azure portal
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
- Managing Azure with Azure CLI
- Overview of Azure deployment models
- Managing and monitoring Azure resources
Implement and Manage Azure Networks
- Overview of Azure networking
- Implementing and managing virtual networks
- Configuring an Azure virtual network
- Configuring virtual network connectivity
- Overview of Azure classic networking
Implement Virtual Machines (VMs)
- Overview of Azure Virtual Machines
- Planning deployment of Azure Virtual Machines
- Deploying Azure Virtual Machines
- Overview of Azure Virtual Machines
Managing Azure Virtual Machines
- Configure Azure Virtual Machines
- Manage disks of Azure Virtual Machines
- Manage and Monitor Azure Virtual Machines
- Manage Classic Azure Virtual Machines
Implementing Azure App Service
- Introduction to App Services
- Planning app deployment in App Service
- Implementing and maintaining web apps
- Configuring web apps
- Monitoring web apps and Web Jobs
- Implementing mobile apps
- Implementing Traffic Manager
Plan and Implement Storage, Backup, and Recovery Services
- Planning Storage
- Implement Azure Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Implementing Azure Backup
- Planning and implementing Azure Site Recovery
Implement Containers in Azure
- Implement Windows and Linux Containers in Azure
- Implementing Azure Container Service
Implementing Azure Cloud Services
- Planning and Deploying Azure Cloud Services
- Managing and maintaining Azure Cloud Services
Implement Azure Active Directory (AD)
- Creating and Managing Azure AD tenants
- Configuring Application and resource access with Azure AD
- Overview of Azure AD Premium
Manage AD Infrastructure in the Hybrid Environment
- Extending On-Premises Active Directory Doman to Azure IaaS
- Implementing Directory Synchronization by using Azure AD Connect
- Implementing SSO in hybrid scenarios
Implement Azure-based Management and Automation
- Implementing Microsoft Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Implementing Azure Automation
- Implementing Automation Runbooks
- Implementing Azure Automation-based management
Sollers offers an internship as part of the course where you gain practical experience on the key concepts learned in our Identity and Access Management Program.
Upon successful completion of the program, a certain level of skill and expertise is expected of students to get placed with our industry-leading corporate partners.
Work with the latest tools
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
Reserve your spot
Limited seats only
Reserve your spot
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.