What You'll Learn
A significant portion of the program would include high-level programming using core Java. As you go on, you’ll be introduced to cloud services such as AWS or GCP and other cloud fundamentals. This program also helps you upskill API integration and get hands-on experience in Selenium to Duck Creek.
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 175,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
How It Works
- Pre-assessment with Wipro – All internally selected candidates will have a pre-assessment discussion with Candidates. You’ll discuss your analytical, communication, and leadership skills as well as experience and interest in the role.
- Acceptance: After successful pre-assessment with Wipro, the candidates or students will be enrolled in the training program. Bench-mark test are part of the program evaluation process for each milestone.
- Final Evaluation: If you pass Step 1 and 2, you will have a final evaluation with Wipro as an interview process. This can be one on one meeting or a project demo or both.
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Getting Started with Java and Eclipse
- Language Fundamentals
- Objects and Classes
- Using Java Objects
- Inheritance in Java
- Data Structures
- Advanced Inheritance and Generics
- Exception Handling
- Core Collection Classes
- I/O File, Buffer
- Object Life time & Garbage Collection
- Streams and Lambda
- Type Annotations
- Introduction and Overview
- Generating Content with Servlets
- Postgre SQL
- Introducing the Spring Framework
- Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring AOP, Spring Cloud,
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Rest, Spring Security
- Constructing an Effective Data Access Tier with Spring
- Building a Web Tier with Spring MVC
- Persisting Objects with Hibernate
- Handling Complex Object Relationships
- Optimizing Data Access
- Microservices Overview
- XML and JSON data structures
- Building RESTful Microservices
- Web Services Overview
- Defining SOAP Messages with WSDL
- Generating Contract–First Web Services
- Securing Web Services
- CI/CD Concepts, Mavern, Gradle (optional)
- AWS – EC2, EBS
- AWS – RDS
- Deploying Spring boot, node on AWS
- Unit Testing Framework- Junit, Mockito, RestAssured
- Spring integration Testing
- Test Driven Development
- Performance Test Tool – Jmeter
- SoapUI and Postman
- Introduction to HTML tags
- Introduction to CSS & bootstrap
- Introduction to TypeScript
- Introduction to Angular and Typescript
- Modules and Directives
- Models and Data Binding
- Events and Forms
- Services/ API integration
- Route and troubleshooting
- Use of RXJX for client side validation
- Import or include different component on UI based on conditional change in response
- Design principles for single page application
- Install NPM and NVM
- Build webservice with node.js and deploy the same.
- Apache Camel
Learn More About This Exclusive Opportunity
Sollers has collaborated with Wipro to launch skill development programs to provide students an opportunity to gain technical knowledge and enhance their soft skills.
These skill development programs include training in Machine Learning with Python, Automation Testing through Selenium, certification in UI-UX Angular, and many more. Students can also gain hands-on experience to use different advanced tools in Amazon Web Services.
Sollers is an educational institution that was established in 2007. Since then, it has worked with several organizations to ensure students pursuing courses at Sollers get placed in various top-class companies. By partnering with Sollers, Cognizant’s Software Engineering has started offering a career accelerator program. Different certificate programs at Sollers are made available for students keeping in mind the future jobs.
Our focus is to provide all the required skills and potential through the curriculum so that students can effectively perform all the tasks with ease. Sollers also started partnering with more than 100 organizations to make sure students receive job placements and internships at the right time.
Sollers contact details – email@example.com or call 848-299-5900
Copyright ©2020 Sollers College.
All rights reserved.