What You'll Learn
Different certificate programs at Sollers include AWS training, Azure, Java Web Development, Selenium, Machine learning with Python, Identity and Access Management, UI-UX Angular, and Java JRE Full Stack Developer. Beyond certificate programs, Sollers also helps you in resume writing, interview preparation, and job searching.
- Introduction to Teradata Database
- Comparison of Teradata with Other database
- Teradata Architecture BYENET/PE and AMP
- Teradata Functional Overview
- Teradata Database structure and Users
- Teradata PI Concept
- Other Index like SI, NUSI
- Data protection – Locks/Fallback/Journal/Clique
- SQL Assitant Overview and its features
- Fast Load
- Multi Load
- Fast Export
- Teradata query
- Teradata Advanced SQL like OLAP function
- Introduction to different Join Strategy like:
- Query Optimization
-SQL Parsing concept
-Some example of Query Optimization”
- Introduction of different types of tables like Permanent tables/Volatile table/Temporary tables/Derived tables
- Introduction of Views and Procedures
- Access privilege and security detail
- Introduction of Role level Access
- Good understanding in ETL, Data warehouse Concepts
- Strong ETL Background ( Data Extraction , Transformation and loading in target from heterogeneous Sources )
- Experienced in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Support of Data Warehousing and Data Integration Solutions using Teradata
Cognizant — which made Fortune’s 2017 Fortune 500, World’s Most Admired Companies, Future 50, and Businessperson of the Year lists — offers a unique work and learning environment with competitive employee benefits. New hires will work out of offices in the New York tri-state area or Bay Area.
How It Works
- Pre-assessment with Cognizant – All internally selected candidates will have a pre-assessment discussion with Candidates. You’ll discuss your analytical, communication, and leadership skills as well as experience and interest in the role.
- Acceptance: After successful pre-assessment with Cognizant, the candidates or students will be enrolled in the TerraData/Big Data program. Bench-mark test are part of the program evaluation process for each milestone.
- Final Evaluation: If you pass Step 1 and 2, you will have a final evaluation with Cognizant as an interview process. This can be one on one meeting or a project demo or both.
Learn More About This Exclusive Opportunity
In Cognizant’s Software Engineering Career Accelerator, powered by Sollers, you can acquire all the required skills needed to become a professional software developer. By joining training programs at Sollers, students can gain a thorough knowledge of different modules such as core java, web development, UI Components, Hive, Kafka, Python, Spark, and many more. Moreover, Sollers also includes adequate instructors who have years of experience to guide you through the entire skill development program.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. The company’s industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build, and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.
Sollers is an educational institution that was established in 2007. Since then, it has worked with several organizations to ensure students pursuing courses at Sollers get placed in various top-class companies. By partnering with Sollers, Cognizant’s Software Engineering has started offering a career accelerator program. Different certificate programs at Sollers are made available for students keeping in mind the future jobs.
Our focus is to provide all the required skills and potential through the curriculum so that students can effectively perform all the tasks with ease. Sollers also started partnering with more than 100 organizations to make sure students receive job placements and internships at the right time.
Sollers contact details – firstname.lastname@example.org or call 848-299-5900
Copyright ©2020 Sollers College.
All rights reserved.