Short-term Program in Project Management
Learn tried and tested project management techniques, develop leadership skills and learn how to successfully run end-to-end projects.
Why Project Management
Only 80% of projects end up being economically successful. The remaining 20% of projects usually cost more than estimated, run late, or fail to satisfy goals or meet objectives – mainly because of a poorly trained project manager. And today, the demand for a fully trained job-ready Project Management Professional is greater than ever before.
In This Course
The course covers the complete project life cycle including project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring & control, and closeout. Understand the role of a project manager in developing and managing project schedule, scope, cost, and quality across multiple projects.
The Sollers Advantage
Our Short-term Program in Project Management is taught by faculty experienced in the industry. Students will gain practical experience on the tools and techniques of scope, time, cost, quality, risk, communication, human resource procurement, and stakeholder management.
- Understand difference between key management concepts: project, program, portfolio, product, operations, OPM, governance model, integrating project management office, etc.
- Understand organizational environment factor to align various initiatives to core organizational objectives throughout the project life cycle using organizational process assets. Describe the project management processes and procedures for conducting project work like initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing
- Describe the role of a project manager; define the sphere of influence and competencies needed for delivering high-priority projects. Using real-life examples, students will learn technical project management, leadership, strategic and business management skills
- Describe project integration management that includes activities and processes to identify, define, integrate and manage various processes and project management activities
- Describe the communication management process, which include plan, manage, and control communications
- Describe inputs, tools, techniques and outputs of scope, cost, risk, quality, and schedule management. Real life scenarios will be share so that students can use these key knowledge areas in real-life projects
- Describe various tools and techniques in human resource, procurement, and stakeholder management. Students will learn various strategies for managing diverse pool of resources, team motivation techniques, conflict management, etc.
- Describe various aspects of agile project management, key steps for selection of right life cycle, mixing agile approaches and integrating it with the organizational culture
- Describe creation and delivery of agile project management environment
- Project Life Cycle
- Foundational elements of Project
- Management Processes
- Project Management Environment
- Roles of a Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Agile Knowledge Area
- Introduction to Agile
- Life cycle selection
- Creating Agile environment
Implementing Agile Knowledge Area
- Delivering in an Agile environment
- Organizational considerations for project agility
15 Weeks ( Reserve your spot )
Limited seats only
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
The Clinical Trial Management course is extensive, and the professors are thorough in delivering the course materials using real life experience and insight. Career Services helped me throughout the interview process, and I landed my dream job with the very first interview after graduating from Sollers.
Thanks to the academic team at Sollers, I was able to gain quick admission with financial options to pay tuition. Career Services was very helpful with resume and interview prep. They sent me job postings with major hospitals and pharma companies which helped me land my current job as Data Manager in cancer clinical trials.