Short-term Program in Drug Safety Medical Narrative Writing
Get skilled in MedDRA and medical writing, and learn about the recent advances in adverse drug reactions in different systems.
Why Medical Narrative Writing
There is a greater quantity of medical research being done today by pharmaceutical companies. Thus, there is a greater need for medical writers to not only manage regulatory paperwork, but also create precise and marketable content related to new drugs for the use of healthcare professionals.
In This Course
Learn about the process of coding with MedDRA and medical narrative writing in general as well as the ADR of various systems, and recent advances in the area of adverse drug reactions in different systems.
The Sollers Advantage
The Short-term Program in Drug Safety Medical Narrative Writing by Sollers is taught by faculty experienced in the industry. The program is a great way to quickly develop an in-demand skill working with the latest technologies and gaining valuable hands-on experience.
- Understand the process of coding in MedDRA
- Learn about the method of writing Medical Narratives for ADR’s of various systems
- Understand and practice the medical narratives of the ADR of various systems
- Learn about the recent advances in the area of adverse drug reactions in different systems
- Learn about the logical flow to describe event(s) in a typical clinical narrative writing:
Clinical course of the events, with an indication of timing of event corresponding to study drug administration Nature, intensity/severity, and outcome of the event Relevant laboratory findings Treatment administered for the event Action taken with respect to the study drug Postmortem findings (if applicable) Investigator’s and sponsor’s assessment (if required) on causality
- ADR in Musculoskeletal Disorders
- ADR in Blood Disorder
- ADR in Mental Health Disorders
- ADR in Cardiovascular Disorders
- ADR in Neurological Disorders
- ADR in Sexual Dysfunction, Infertility
- Literature Search and Auto Narratives
- Recent Trends in Medical Narratives
- SAE and Death Related Medical Narratives
- Special Situations, Need- based Narratives
- FDA Drug Information and Others for ADR
- Case Studies for practical applications
Reserve your spot
Limited seats only
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
The Clinical Trial Management course is extensive, and the professors are thorough in delivering the course materials using real life experience and insight. Career Services helped me throughout the interview process, and I landed my dream job with the very first interview after graduating from Sollers.
Thanks to the academic team at Sollers, I was able to gain quick admission with financial options to pay tuition. Career Services was very helpful with resume and interview prep. They sent me job postings with major hospitals and pharma companies which helped me land my current job as Data Manager in cancer clinical trials.