Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence using Python
Machine learning and Artificial Intelligence using Python.
Why Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
Data Science is predicted to grow over the next decade and about 11.5 Million jobs will be created by 2026 according to U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. More and more industries are becoming data hungry and they need data to hold specialized data scientists who can craft products for the customers.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) have completely transformed what computers can do for us. In a few years, 75% of all enterprise applications are expected to use AI, paving the way for millions of job. It addresses one of the ultimate puzzles humans are trying to solve: How is it possible for a slow, tiny brain, whether biological or electronic, to perceive, understand, predict and manipulate a world far larger and more complicated than itself? And how do people create a machine (or computer) with those properties? To that end, AI researchers try to understand how seeing, learning, remembering and reasoning can, or should, be done.
- Build your expertise in the most widely-used AI & ML tools and technologies.
- Acquire the ability to independently solve business problems using AI & ML
- Master the skills needed to build machine learning and deep learning models
- Applications of AI in areas such as Neural Networks, Computer Vision & NLP
- Learn how to use Anaconda to manage packages and environments for use with Python
- Learn how to use Jupyter Notebooks to create documents combining code, text, images, and more
- Learn the value of NumPy and how to use it to manipulate data for AI problems
- Learn about the world of Neural Networks and see how it relates directly to Linear Algebra
- Acquire a solid foundation in deep learning and neural networks. Implement gradient descent and backpropagation in Python
- Learn about techniques for how to improve training of a neural network, such as: early stopping, regularization and dropout
- Learn how to use PyTorch for building deep learning models
Register now, to get the complete syllabus.
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.