Java Web Developer
Learn how to efficiently develop and deploy exciting applications that align with your career goal.
Why Java Web Developer
Because of its wide range of applications and platform-independent nature, Java was declared the most in-demand programming language in 2018. The simplicity and ease of use have seen Java become the preferred language to master for programmers.
In This Course
Learn the fundamentals of Core Java, Advanced Inheritance and Generics Packages. Learn the concepts of Web Development such as generating content and accessing databases with Servlets and creating Java Server Pages. Get introduced to concepts of Spring and Framework such as Data Access tiers, web tiers and persisting objects.
The Sollers Advantage
Sollers’ Java Web Developer program is employer-backed and customized based on industry requirements. Designed by our employer partner, the program gets you hands-on experience in Java and serves as a quick solution to help you accelerate your career.
- Code Dynamic, Professional Websites and Web Apps.
- Build powerful single page web apps with the popular frontend framework.
- To learn why Java is useful for the design of desktop and web applications.
- To learn how to implement object-oriented designs with Java.
- To identify Java language components and how they work together in applications.
- To design and program stand-alone Java applications.
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Getting Started with Java
- Language Fundamentals
- Objects and Classes
- Using Java Objects
- Inheritance in Java
- Advanced Inheritance and Generics
- Exception Handling
- Input/output Streams
- Core Collection Classes
- Introduction and Overview
- Generating Content with Servlets
- Accessing Databases with Servlets
- Maintaining State in Java Web Applications
- Creating Java Server Pages (JSP)
- JSP and Servlet Architectures
- Introducing the Spring Framework
- Constructing an Effective Data Access Tier with Spring
- Building a Web Tier with Spring MVC
- Persisting Objects with Hibernate
- Handling Complex Object Relationships
- Optimizing Data Access
- Web Services Overview
- Defining SOAP Messages with WSDL
- Implementing Code–First Web Services
- Generating Contract–First Web Services
- Building RESTful Web Services
- Securing Web Services
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.