Java Full Stack
Be future ready with the latest tools and attain working knowledge of the entire stack, with expertise in a few layers.
Why Java Full Stack
A Java Full-Stack web developer is a developer with extensive knowledge and expertise in full-stack tools and frameworks that works with Java. Sollers Java Full Stack Developer program covers both back-end and front-end software development.
In This Course
In this course, you will get introduced to Core Java, work with JSP and Servlet Architectures, and practice development using Spring and Hibernate frameworks. You will also learn to test Devops using CI/CD concepts and Jenkins and learn Data Modelling, Data Binding, and Events and Forms using Angular. Java Full-stack with Cloud Technologies is an added advantage. In this course, you will learn the current cloud technologies like AWS and Google Cloud. The final project demonstrates the overall understanding of the concepts with hands-on experience to show that the students are job-ready from Day 1.
The Sollers Advantage
Sollers’ Java Full Stack Developer program is employer-backed and customized based on industry requirements. Designed with our employer partners, the program gets you hands-on experience as a Java Full Stack Developer and serves as a quick way to accelerate your career.
- Basic and Advanced Core Java concepts
- Understanding web protocols (SOAP and REST Services)
- Learn Java server pages, servlets from the basics to advance
- Create-Deploy Servlets & Understand Servlet Lifecycle
- Use the web template to make the web application incredible
- Understand building web forms with JSP
- Introduction to Messaging services like Kafka and JMS
- Learn about the basics of current Database technologies like MYSQL, Cassandra and PostgreSQL
- Introduction to latest cloud technologies like AWS and Google cloud.
- Introduction to cloud computing , storage and networking basics in AWS and GCP.
- Complete learning about each “Tiers” of the software technologies involved in a web application
- Development using Spring and Hibernates
- Hands on training on unit testing framework
- Practical training on Devops concepts like CI/CD and Jerkins
- Use cases on Angular concepts like Modules, Models, Data Binding, Controllers, Events and Forms
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Getting Started with Java and Eclipse
- Language Fundamentals
- Objects and Classes
- Using Java Objects
- Inheritance in Java
- Data Structures
- Advanced Inheritance and Generics
- Exception Handling
- Core Collection Classes
- I/O File, Buffer
- Object Life time & Garbage Collection
- Streams and Lambda
- Type Annotations
- Introduction and Overview
- Generating Content with Servlets
- Postgresql (Basics)
- Introducing the Spring Framework
- Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring AOP, Spring Cloud
- Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Rest, Spring Security
- Constructing an Effective Data Access Tier with Spring
- Building a Web Tier with Spring MVC
- Persisting Objects with Hibernate
- Handling Complex Object Relationships
- Optimizing Data Access
- Microservices Overview
- XML and JSON data structures
- Building RESTful Microservices
- Web Services Overview
- Defining SOAP Messages with WSDL
- Generating Contract–First Web Services
- Securing Web Services
- CI/CD Concepts, Mavern, Gradle
- Group-C1 Group-C1: Introduction to AWS – EC2, EBS
- Group-C1: Introduction to AWS – RDS
- Group-C1: Deploying Spring boot, node on AWS
- Group-C2 Group-C2: Introduction to GCP
- Group-C2: Basics of Compute Engine, Google Cloud Storage, VPC
- Group-C2: Basics of Stackdriver Monitoring
- Unit Testing Framework- Junit, Mockito, RestAssured
- Spring integration
- Test Driven Development
- Performance Test Tool – Jmeter
- SoapUI and Postman
- Introduction to HTML tags
- Introduction to CSS & bootstrap
- Introduction to TypeScript
- Introduction to Angular and Typescript
- Modules and Directives
- Models and Data Binding
- Events and Forms
- Services/ API integration
- Route and troubleshooting
- Use of RXJX for client side validation
- Import or include different component on UI based on conditional change in response
- Design principles for single page application
- Install NPM and NVM
- Selenium scripts / Protractor for UI developed on Angular
- Build web service with node.js and deploy the same
- Student has to demonstrate complete proficiency in concepts covered by completing and presenting the Capstone project in a live environment
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.