Identity Access Management, Virtual Machine, Networking with Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
Work with the latest tools in the industry and learn how to apply them in the domain of Identity Access Management, Virtual machine, networking, and AKS.
Why IAM, VM, Networking, and AKS
“Identity is the new firewall of the future” because of its role in helping with regulatory compliance, security, and operational agility. The Identity and Access Management industry was valued at nearly $10 million in 2018 and grew at a Compound Annual Growth Rate of 13.1% until 2025. Azure Virtual Machines (VM) is one of several types of on-demand, scalable computing resources that Azure offers. Typically, you choose a VM when you need more control over the computing environment than the other choices offer.
In This Course
This program will focus on following technologies like Identity Access Management(IAM), Virtual Machine, Storage, Networking, and Azure Kubernetes services with hands-on training using lab scenarios as a CSS Engineer. The final project demonstrates the overall understanding of the concepts with hands-on experience to show that the students are job-ready from Day 1.
The Sollers Advantage
Our Certificate program is designed by our employer partner and customized based on industry requirements. The program is taught by industry experts who have 10+ years of experience in the related domain and designed to provide in-depth knowledge about IAM, VM, Networking, and AKS.
- Manage subscriptions, accounts, Azure policies, and Role-Based Access Control
- Implement and manage Azure storage
- Deploy , manage and scale Azure virtual machines
- Configure and manage Azure virtual networks
- Manage and Secure identities with Azure Active Directory and users and groups
- Administer Azure using the Resource Manager, Azure portal, Cloud Shell, Azure PowerShell, CLI, and ARM templates.
- Configure virtual networks including planning, IP addressing, Azure DNS, Network Security Groups, and Azure Firewall.
- Manage network traffic using network routing and service endpoints, Azure load balancer, and Azure Application Gateway.
- Implement, manage and secure Azure storage accounts, blob storage, and Azure files with File Sync.
- Backup files, folders, and virtual machines.
- Monitor the Azure infrastructure with Azure Monitor, Azure alerts, Log Analytics, and Network Watcher.
- Learn about Clusters and node, Cluster node and pod scaling and Cluster node upgrades in Azure Kubernetes Services.
Register now, to get the complete syllabus.
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.