Data visualization using Tableau
Attain knowledge packed professional learning experience to unlock more opportunities.
Why Data visualization using Tableau
Tableau is a data analytics and visualization tool used widely in the industry today. Many businesses even consider it indispensable for data-science-related work. Tableau’s ease of use comes from the fact that it has a drag and drop interface. This feature helps to perform tasks like sorting, comparing and analyzing, very easily and fast. Tableau is also compatible with multiple sources, including Excel, SQL Server, and cloud-based data repositories which makes it an excellent choice for Data Scientists.
- Learn about basic database concepts
- Learn about complete SQL concepts like joins, subqueries, Constraints
- Learn about complete data warehousing concepts
- Prepare a mini-presentation of case studies for Basic Visualization module to show data visualization and bias issues to consider when it comes to presenting data.
- Implement advanced methods to optimize data visualization techniques using Tableau.
- Work on a hands-on project, make effective and convincing dashboards (e.g., for sales process) that are to be published online which will be presented at the end of the module to complete understanding
- Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Accessing and using data with Structured Query Language
- Data warehousing
- Requirement gathering
- Data Visualization with Tableau
- Importing data, interpreting the chart, graph and table visualizations, editing, modifying and creating reports
- Real time project on tableau, SAS
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.