Data Mining with R
Build your skills in Data Mining with R program to advance your career.
Why Data Mining with R
Data mining techniques are growing in popularity in a broad range of areas, from banking to insurance, retail, telecom, medicine, research, and government. It focuses on the modeling phase of the data mining process, also addressing data exploration and model evaluation. Data Mining comprises techniques and algorithms for determining interesting patterns from large datasets. There are currently hundreds of algorithms that perform tasks such as frequent pattern mining, clustering, and classification, among others.
- Basics of R language and programming, parallel computing, and data import and export
- Data Exploration and Visualisation like summary, stats and various charts with Base R
- Linear regression and logistic regression, decision trees and random forest
- Learn about basics of Statistics
- Learn about Sampling and Population in Statistics
- Learn about basics of Probabilities
- Introduction to R statistical software
- Data structures in R [Vectors, Matrix, Arrays, Lists, Factors & data frames]
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Introduction to Statistics
- Visualization in R [ Graphics package, ggplot2, plotly etc.]
- Sampling and population in Statistics
- Statistical tests
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.