Cloud Data Engineering
Drive your technical career with the most advanced Cloud Data Engineering program.
Why Cloud Data Engineering
AWS holds 69% share of the global cloud computing market. Top companies such as Kelloggs, Netflix, Adobe and Airbnb rely on AWS. Irrespective of the size of an organization, everyone has started to adopt cloud services in one way or the other, and AWS is the major player in the cloud services industry.
In This Course
This program focuses in following technologies with AWS being the top in the list, AI & ML basics, AWS Machine Learning, AWS Chatbots, Web Services, SQL and NoSQL, Aurora and Dynamo Databases, DWH modeling, Hands-on in Redshift, PaaS vs. IaaS, AWS EMR, Lambda, Glue, and Kinesis.
The Sollers Advantage
Our Certificate program in Cloud Data Engineering is designed by our employer partner and customized based on industry requirements. The program is taught by industry experts who have 10+ years of experience in the related domain and designed to provide in-depth knowledge about Cloud architectural principles and its services.
- Understand the core concepts of cloud computing (Compute, Networking, Security, Data security in-transit and at-rest)
- Design highly-available and scalable cloud solutions for data engineering using AWS
- Define types of data including structured, semi structured, and unstructured data.
- Define data storage types such as data lakes, data warehouses, and the Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3).
- Analyze the characteristics of and differences in batch and stream processing.
- Analyze the characteristics of different storage systems for source data.
- Analyze the characteristics of online transaction processing (OLTP) and online analytical processing (OLAP) systems and their impact on the organization of data within these systems
- Analyze the differences of row-based and columnar data storage methods
- Learn about AWS Elastic Compute Cloud and EBS, Elastic Load Balancing and Auto Scaling
- Learn about AWS RDS and DynamoDB NoSQL Databases
- Hands on labs – Amazon EMR, AWS Glue, and Amazon Redshift to process, cleanse, and transform data within a data analysis solution
Register now, to get the complete syllabus.
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.