Certificate in Selenium
The perfect blend of classroom and practical is a gateway towards starting your automation testing career.
The reason for enterprises’ reliance on Selenium is its open source framework, multiple programming language support and easy integration with other tools. The coursework is designed as a gateway towards starting your automation testing career.
In This Course
Master important concepts such as TestNG, Selenium IDE, Selenium Grid, XPath and Waits, IFrames and Alerts in Selenium WebDriver, POM Frameworks. Deep dive into Selenium IDE – work on test cases, test suites, commands and menus. Work on Selenium Webdriver using tools such as Eclipse, Java and Thread.Sleep.
The Sollers Advantage
Our Selenium program is designed by our corporate partner and customized based on industry requirements. The program is taught by faculty experienced in the industry and offers hands-on experience in the latest tools used in the industry.
- Define Application and understand different types of Applications.
- Define Testing and know the different types of Testing.
- Describe Manual Testing.
- Describe Automation Testing: Test Automation, ROI in automation & Framework.
- Components of Selenium Suite: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver & Selenium GRID.
- Regression Testing.
- Functional Testing.
- Selenium Vs. other tools ,automate any web based application using Selenium, You will be able to work with utilities like: ANT, MAVEN, JENKINS, DOCKERS, GRID for Parallel Execution, API, JDBC Connection for Database Testing etc.
- Automated Testing & advantages of Selenium
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Components of Selenium-IDE, RC, Grid, Webdriver
- Firebug, IE developers’ tools, Google Chrome developer tools
- Locating elements by ID, Name, Link Text, Xpath,CSS
- Main features of Selenium IDE
- Selenium IDE Icons
- Installing Selenium IDE
- First test with Selenium IDE
- Building Test cases using Selenium IDE
- Creating test suites
- Adding Selenium IDE commands
- Selenium IDE Menus
- Selenium IDE commands (asserting, verifying, wait, and storing the elements)
- Rest Assured and Postman
To graduate the Selenium program, students must successfully complete an internship provided by Sollers that helps you gain practical experience on all the concepts you learn during the course.
Upon successful completion of the program, a certain level of skill and expertise is expected of students to get placed with our industry-leading corporate partners.
Work with the latest tools
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.