Certificate in Machine Learning With Python
Gain hands-on experience in machine learning with python and advance your career to the next level.
Why Machine Learning with Python
Demand for Machine learning positions has risen by 344% in 2019 compared to 2018. Because of the simplicity of Python, performing tasks in machine learning becomes much easier, making the pair of them one of the most in-demand combinations in the information technology space.
In This Course
Learn applied machine learning methodologies such as data structure, CART, PERT, data collection preparation, Bayesian Learning, Linear Classification, Decision Trees & Random Forests, Regression, Nonlinear classification with Neural Networks and Kernels, Model Validation, Feature Selection and more.
The Sollers Advantage
The Sollers Machine Learning with Python program is employer-backed and customized based on industry requirements. Also designed by our employer partner, the program includes a real time project that provides you with the hands-on experience in machine learning with python.
- Data Pre-processing
- Data Sampling
- Feature selection
- Text Mining
- Case Studies in Healthcare
- Evaluation and choosing the best algorithm
- Introduction to Neural networks
- Introduction to perceptron, backpropagation techniques
- Understand about various optimizer and cost functions
- Build an Artificial Neural Network in Keras using Tensorflow as the backend
- Tune ANN using dropout regularization and various grid search techniques
- Build a Convolutional Neural Network for image processing
- Evaluation of CNN
- Introduction to Python, data structures, functions, classes & objects
- Introduction to Numpy, Scipy and Pandas
- Introduction to machine learning
- Linear Regression
- Understanding coefficients, Intercept, Residuals and also linear algebra
- Learn how to work with dummy variables (Categorical variables)
- Polynomial Linear Regression
- Comparison of Regression algorithms [Linear, polynomial, SVM, Decision tree and random forest]
- Logistic Regression
- Decision Trees & Random Forest
Students must complete an academic internship with Sollers where they must work on a real time project on machine learning with python.
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
Sept 7, Sat
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.