Certificate in Java Jre Full Stack Developer
Gain hands-on experience in Java and advance your career to the next level.
Because of its wide range of applications and platform-independent nature, Java was declared the most in-demand programming language in 2018. The simplicity and ease of use have seen Java become the preferred language to master for programmers.
In This Course
Get introduced to Core Java, work with JSP and Servlet Architectures, and practice development using Spring and Hibernate frameworks. Learn Testing, Devops using CI/CD concepts and Jenkins, and learn Modelling, Data Binding and Events and Forms using Angular.
The Sollers Advantage
Sollers’ Java Jr Full Stack Developer program is employer-backed and customized based on industry requirements. Designed by our employer partner, the program gets you hands-on experience in Java Full Stack and serves as a quick solution to help you accelerate your career.
- Learn to create applications from the ground up and start down one of the most lucrative and fast-growing web.
- Learn about each “layer” of the software technologies involved in a web application, including data modeling and database technologies, the web server environment and middle ware components, network protocols, the user interface and basic visual design and user interaction concepts.
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Getting Started with Java and Eclipse
- Language Fundamentals
- Objects and Classes
- Using Java Objects
- Inheritance in Java
- Data Structures
- Advanced Inheritance and Generics
- Exception Handling
- Core Collection Classes
- I/O File, Buffer
- Object Life time & Garbage collection
- Introduction and Overview
- Generating Content with Servlets
- Accessing Databases with Servlets
- Maintaining State in Java Web Applications
- Creating Java Server Pages (JSP)
- JSP and Servlet Architectures
- Introducing the Spring Framework
- Constructing an Effective Data Access Tier with Spring
- Building a Web Tier with Spring MVC
- Persisting Objects with Hibernate
- Handling Complex Object Relationships
- Optimizing Data Access
- Web Services Overview
- Defining SOAP Messages with WSDL
- Implementing Code–First Web Services
- Generating Contract–First Web Services
- Building RESTful Web Services
- Securing Web Services
- Unit Testing Framework- Jnuit
- CI/CD Concepts
- Introduction to Angular and Typescript
- Modules and Directives
- Models and Data Binding
- Events and Forms
Sollers offers an internship as part of the course where you gain practical experience on the concepts covered above.
Upon successful completion of the program, a certain level of skill and expertise is expected of students to get placed with our industry-leading corporate partners.
Work with the latest tools
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.