Certificate in Azure Training
Through a combination of classroom and an industry internship, gain hands-on experience in the domain of Azure.
With cloud computing said to be the future of Information Technology, the opportunities in Azure have been increasing exponentially. According to Microsoft, almost 60% of Fortune 500 companies use Azure, and over a thousand new customers are won every day.
In This Course
This course is designed to help you to build strong foundation in Microsoft Azure. This course has been designed with a practical approach. It will introduce you to inner workings of Azure and take you through all key Azure functions such as Storage, Networks, Databases, Big Data and IoT.
The Sollers Advantage
Sollers’ Certificate in Azure Program is employer-backed, designed by our employer partner and customized based on industry requirements. The program is taught by faculty experienced in the industry and offers a 12-week industry internship with our employer partner.
- Then deep dive into Azure storage services architecture; Storage account & Blob storage Network
- Introduction of Azure network architecture; Creation of Virtual network, Network security groups Databases
- Introduction to Azure database services building blocks; Creating and managing Azure SQL database
- Deliver Big Data Solution on Azure
- Introduction to Azure Analytics services
- Introduction to Data Lake Store; Creation of Data Lake Store; Migrate the data from SQL Database into Data Lake store using Data Factory
- Introduction to Azure HDInsight; Process the data in blob storage using Azure HDInsight hive query
- Introduction to Data Bricks; Use Data Bricks to process data from data lake store
- Migrate data into SQL Data warehouse using data factory; Introduction to Power BI Internet of things (IoT)
- Walkthrough of IoT Building blocks; Introduction to Event Hub
- What is Azure
- Basic of Azure
- Azure Services overview
- What is Azure Storage
- Storage Types
- How does Azure storage works?
- Blob data storage
- Azure Storage security
- Managing and Monitoring storage
- Assignments – 0.5 Hrs
- What is Azure Data Factory
- Why Azure Data Factory (ADF), Key Concepts of ADF
- Linked Services, Activity, Pipe Lines
- Lab – Building First Pipeline – 0.5 Hrs.
- Introduction to Azure data lake, Basics of U-SQ
- U-SQL using Visual Studio
- Working with U-SQL catalog, database, view, procedures, Security basics
- Security Basics & introduction to Power Shell
- Data Access and Querying
- Data Loading and Export
- Security and Administration
- By this course, associates will be able to learn and implement Tabular models which are Analysis Services databases that run in-memory or in Direct Query mode, accessing data directly from backend relational data sources
- Day1: Power BI Overview, Power Bi Desktop, Power BI Queries – Connect to Data, Power BI queries – Details, Power BI queries – Common query Tasks, Power BI queries – Parameters and custom task
- Day2: PowerBI – Modelling, DAX, PowerBI Visuals, PowerBI Service
- Lab exercise – 2Hrs
- Event Hub: What are Azure Event Hubs, Event Hubs programming Guide, Application of Event Hubs, Managing Event Hubs
- Stream Analytics: what is stream data? Stream Analytics Pattern, Introducing stream Analytics, Demo, Assignment – 1 Hr.
- Provides an insight to Document DB which is a No SQL offering from Microsoft on the cloud which include 1 hr for Lab exercise.
- Big Data Analytics with HD Insight
- Big Data Analytics with HDInsight Day-I Assessment
- Create Hadoop, HBase, Storm or Spark Clusters on Linux in HDInsight using the portal
- Big Data Analytics with HdInsight Day-II
- Big Data Analytics with HdInsight Day-II Assessment
- Big Data Analytics with HdInsight Day-III
- Big Data Analytics with HdInsight Day-III Assessment
- Overview of Azure Databricks
- Creating ETL pipeline using Azure Databricks
- Publish Azure Databricks pipeline
The program includes a 12-week industry internship with CTS which students must complete to receive the Certificate in Azure Training.
Upon successful completion of the program and internship, a certain level of skill and expertise is expected of students to get placed with our industry-leading corporate partners.
Work with the latest tools
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.