Certificate in AWS Training
Work on the latest tools in the industry and learn how to apply them in the Amazon Web Services domain.
AWS holds 69% share of the global cloud computing market. Top companies such as Kelloggs, Netflix, Adobe and Airbnb rely on AWS. Irrespective of the size of an organization, everyone has started to adopt cloud services in one way or the other, and AWS is the major player in the cloud services industry.
In This Course
Learn how the AWS cloud infrastructure is built, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2) and EMR services. Get introduced to networking on AWS, including how to set up Amazon Virtual Public Cloud (VPC) and different cloud storage options. Also learn Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS) and Amazon DynomoDB.
The Sollers Advantage
Our Certificate in AWS Training program is designed by our corporate partner and customized based on industry requirements. The program is taught by faculty experienced in the industry and designed to provide in-depth knowledge about AWS architectural principles and its services.
- Define types of data including structured, semi structured, and unstructured data.
- Define data storage types such as data lakes, data warehouses, and the Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3).
- Analyze the characteristics of and differences in batch and stream processing.
- Analyze the characteristics of different storage systems for source data.
- Analyze the characteristics of online transaction processing (OLTP) and online analytical processing (OLAP) systems and their impact on the organization of data within these systems.
- Analyze the differences of row-based and columnar data storage methods
- Define how Amazon EMR, AWS Glue, and Amazon Redshift each work to process, cleanse, and transform data within a data analysis solution.
- Analyze the concept of atomicity, consistency, isolation, and durability (ACID) compliance as well as basic availability, soft state, eventual consistency (BASE) compliance and how an extract, transform, load (ETL) process can help to ensure compliance.
- Recognize the ways to analyze data to produce information for reports.
- Define how AWS services work together to visualize data.
- Introduction to basic SQL, SQL constructs
- Introduction to Python scripting – data manipulations, string operations
- Introduction to Cloud computing & AWS
- Overview of the services – Storage, Processing, DB etc.
- Differentiate and understand PaaS vs IaaS
- Introductions and hands-on for VPC, S3, EC2, EMR, Lambda, Glue and Kinesis
- Data processing – Load data into S3, processing pipelines, Sample Lambdas
- Introduction and hands on SQL and NoSQL
- Aurora DB
- Basics of DynamoDB
- Security and Roles basics on the databases
- Querying on top of data in S3 – Athena, Hive on S3
- DMS services
- Web Services Overview
- Defining SOAP Messages with WSDL
- Implementing Code–First Web Services
- Generating Contract–First Web Services
- Building RESTful Web Services
- Securing Web Services
- Basics of DWH modeling – Star schema, Dimensional Modeling
- DW appliances concepts and DWaaS
- Redshift features
- Hands on in Redshift
- AI & ML basics
- AWS AI
- AWS Machine Learning
- AWS Chatbots
Sollers offers an Academic Internship in AWS where students must complete real-time projects on AI & ML basics, AWS AI, AWS Machine Learning, and AWS Chatbots.
Upon successful completion of the program, a certain level of skill and expertise is expected of students to get placed with our industry-leading corporate partners.
Work with the latest tools
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.