Big Data with Spark & Python
Gain hands-on experience in Big Data with Spark & Python and advance your career to the next level.
Why Big Data Spark & Python
Big Data Developer with specialization in Spark and Python falls in the data engineering category and are in high demand. It is predicted that data volumes will continue to grow ever larger in 2020 as well. According to IBM, the number of jobs for data professionals in the U.S will increase to 2,720,000 by 2020.
In This Course
Sollers’ Graduate Certificate program in Big Data Spark & Python is customized based on industry requirements in partnership with our employers. This program gets our students’ hands-on experience using cases in Hive, Kafka, Java, Spark, Python, Oozie, and be job-ready on Day 1.
The Sollers Advantage
All our faculties are having more than 15+ years of industry experience. Our training will focus more on hands-on practice, lab exercises and use cases based on the current Industry standards. All sessions are recorded and can be viewed anytime throughout the program.
- Learn how Mapreduce works.
- Use Hive to analyse the data using Hive query language
- Use Kafka to analyse the streaming data.
- Learn about basics of Python programming and learn different types of sequence structures, related operations and their usage. You will also learn diverse ways of opening, reading, and writing to files.
- Learn about Spark – RDDs and other RDD related manipulations for implementing business logics (Transformations, Actions, and Functions performed on RDD).
- Learn about Spark SQL which is used to process structured data with SQL queries.
- Learn about data-frames and datasets in Spark SQL along with different kind of SQL operations performed on the data-frames. You will also learn about the Spark and Hive integration.
- Learn about why machine learning is needed, different Machine Learning techniques/algorithms and their implementation using Spark MLlib.
- Use Oozie to schedule the jobs
- Learn how to leverage the power of Linux with a Spark Environment
- Introduction to Core Java Programming, Spark-Java API
Register now, to get the complete syllabus.
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.