Azure Virtual Machine & Networking
Gain in-depth knowledge of the configuration of networking securely.
Why Azure Virtual Machine & Networking
Azure Virtual Machines (VM) is one of several types of on-demand, scalable computing resources that Azure offers. Typically, you choose a VM when you need more control over the computing environment than the other choices offer.
In This Course
This course runs through basics of cloud computing environment as Azure and its component.This course will introduce students to Windows Server Active Directory, Azure Networks and Management,and Azure Storage.
The Sollers Advantage
The Azure Virtual Machine and Networking program is employer-backed, designed by our employer partner and customized based on industry requirements. The program is taught by faculty experienced in the industry and provides hands-on experience with the latest tools in the industry.
- Learn about fundamentals of cloud computing
- Complete understanding of Virtual Machine and Storage
- Build a hybrid infrastructure that you control
- Bring your own IP addresses and DNS servers
- Secure your connections with an IPsec VPN or ExpressRoute
- Get granular control over traffic between subnets
- Create sophisticated network topologies using virtual appliances
- Get an isolated and highly-secure environment for your applications
- Cloud Technology Overview
- Cloud Deployment Model(Public,Private,Hybrid)
- Cloud Service Model (IAAS,PAAS,SAAS)
- Overview of Azure
- Introduction to Regions,Availability Zone and Resource Group,Azure Resource Manager
- Managing Azure with the Azure portal
- Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell through Cloudshell
- Managing Azure with Azure CLI through Cloudshell
- Managing and monitoring Azure resources
- Overview of Azure Virtual Machines
- Planning deployment of Azure Virtual Machines
- Configuring VM Monitoring Through Diagnostic settings
- VM configuration Management
- Introduction to VM Availability Set & Scale Sets
- Deploying Azure Virtual Machines
- Deploying VM in ScaleSets
- Deploying VM in Availability Sets
- Manage disks of Azure Virtual Machines
- Adding Managed Disk to Azure VM
- Configuring Disk Caching
- Overview of Azure networking
- Implementing and managing virtual networks
- Configuring Azure virtual network and Subnets
- Configuring virtual network connectivity
- Configuring NSG and ASG
- Introduction to Network Monitoring
- Introduction to Azure DNS”Public & private”
- Introduction to Azure NIC,Route tables and Public IP addressing
- Azure CDN,Traffic Manager,Load Balancer
- ExpressRoute, VPN Gateway, Application Gateway, Azure DDoS Protection
- Network watcher, Azure Firewall
- virtual WAN, Azure front door service
- Overview of Azure classic networking
- Wireshark, Netmon and Fiddler analyzing and t-shoot skills
- What is Azure Storage
- Storage Types
- How does Azure storage works
- Azure File Storage
- How to Create Storage using Powershell, Portal & CLI
- How to Mount File Storage
- Blob data storage
- Azure Storage security
- Managing and Monitoring storage
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.