Azure SQL and Power BI
Equip yourself with the latest tools for your professional development.
Why SQL and Power BI
Azure SQL runs through basics of SQL including PL/SQL and database objects. This course will introduce students into basics of data modeling, Dimensional modeling, Data Warehousing concepts and DWH performance tuning along with deep dive in Power BI to get detailed understanding on the nuances of Power BI and understand the different features of the reporting tool.
In This Course
Learn about Azure SQL DB from various sources/AAD authentication,import/export services, security, auditing, data masking, performance analysis, query storage and azure data sync. Along with it they will be exposed to M language, Visualization, understanding Power BI services and supported data sources, security and some DAX examples. They will get overview on Snow Flake Schema, Cardinality and Relationships, Star Schema, Data Marts and some general SQL functions such as SET, Datetime and advanced subqueries.
The Sollers Advantage
The Sollers SQL & Power BI program is employer-backed, designed by our employer partner and customized based on industry requirements. The program is taught by faculty experienced in the industry and provides hands-on experience with the latest tools in the industry.
- Learn about basic database concepts
- Learn about complete SQL concepts like joins, subqueries, Constraints
- Learn about complete data warehousing concepts like Snowflakes, Star schema, Dimensions, Facts, Cardinality and relationships, Data Mart
- Connecting different data sources & data source prerequisites
- Visualization, Understanding Power BI services and supported data sources,Concept of Data refresh in Power BI security
- Understanding the gateway and connectors in Power BI, Report publishing and report sharing in Power BI Services Refreshing Data
- Learn about Azure SQL DB (PaaS Service) and how it is different from On-Prem SQL Server.
- Azure SQL Connectivity Architecture (Proxy/Redirection)
- Data Migration Services/Data Migration Assistant
- Import/Export service (bacpac, dacpac)
- What are Elastic Pools
- Connecting to Azure SQL DB from Various Sources/AAD Authentication
Register now, to get the complete syllabus.
Our instructors are not just highly experienced in the industry, they give you the personal attention you need and guide you every step of the way.
OUR STUDENTS WORK AT
Sollers partners with industry-leading corporations and provides them with ready-on-day-one employees. We record an 82% placement rate within three months of graduation.
After the completion of program, we assist our students with interview coaching, resume building sessions, conduct mock interviews, job readiness training and make them competent to venture into the corporate world.
We provide exclusive one-on-one sessions with our industry-based career advisors who provide guidance right from resume feedback, assisting with interview Q&As, and helping with job preparations.
Sollers provided me a great opportunity to start my career in Big Data. The teaching faculty has very good experience and helped me out with any difficulties I faced during the course. I have worked on different Big Data technologies via projects. I recommend this course to aspiring students who want to kick start their careers in Big Data.
My overall experience with Sollers was good. I got my first full-time job through their IAM training program. The faculty and Student Services are helpful and respond to your queries quickly. I got the opportunity to learn Active Directory and Microsoft Azure.