Join us for a free demo session on 23 July 2020 to learn how to secure a high-growth career in Drug Safety through the course.
About this Event
Interested in a Drug Safety career and want to learn how you can fill in any experience gap for getting into a lucrative career in Drug Safety? Or you may simply want to sample a class and see what we offer in this program. Join us for a free information session – ONLINE
Thursday , July 23, 2020, at 6:30 pm EST
Who should attend?
MBBS, MD, DO, BDS, MDS, DMD, DDS, Ph.D., BS Sciences/Life Sciences, Healthcare professionals, QA/QC with Pharmaceuticals, Pre-Clinical Scientists who have a strong career interest in Pharmacovigilance.
What will you learn?
Key industry tools like Oracle Argus Safety and how you will get trained
Faculty credentials and how they add value to your learning and career placements as industry practitioners
Internship opportunity integrated into our training to help you fill the experience gap
Career services and support after completion of the program
Learn more about the program ahead of time on our website:
Check out our Internship: 12 weeks of hands-on experience along with an internship letter on the most processed cased in the industry…
- Serious cases: Any case that causes death, life-threatening illness, disability, hospitalization, prolongation of hospitalization or congenital abnormality.
- At-Risk Cases: Cases where the patient had been prescribed medication for an unapproved indication, for an unapproved dosing regimen, overdose or for an unapproved age or population (male/female)
- Lack of efficacy cases: Cases where the prescribed indication (a disease for which the drug is prescribed) does not improve.
- Study Cases: Cases involving drugs under clinical study for which a marketing authorization has not been obtained. Cases where drugs have been prescribed for compassionate use. Cases where a post-marketing non-interventional study is being conducted as required by the regulatory authority for assessing the risk-benefit of the drug.
- Spontaneous Literature cases: Published literature articles involving company products and adverse events experienced.
- Invalid Cases: Cases that involve an unspecified patient, product, event, non-company product, an unspecified number of patients, medical information queries or product complaints with no adverse events.
- Non-serious cases: Any case that does not jeopardize the patients’ lives and daily activities.
We’re proud of how our industry projects and internships as part of our training – the only unique training elements in the industry today – have helped many students get into lucrative careers and we invite you to get a FREE glimpse of it all.
How can you attend?
You can join online via Live Webinar. You do have to RSVP your attendance though.
This is a great opportunity to learn more about our programs, meet our faculty members and discover the high career potential in the pharmaceutical industry.
Please RSVP here; email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (848) 299-5900 should you have any questions or issues. We look forward to meeting you soon!
Date And Time
Thu, July 23, 2020
6:30 PM – 8:30 PM EDT
Add to Calendar
Sollers College – Online
55 Parsonage Road
Edison, NJ 08837