Sollers In-person events and classes will be held ONLINE ONLY (Remotely), to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We apologies for any inconvenience it has caused, please stay safe and healthy.
Any information regarding classes and events will be posted on the Learnings Portal. For any questions and assistance please reach out to student services.
For More Information on Coronavirus please visit
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the Symptoms of COVID-19?
People suffering from coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) most probably have the following symptoms.
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Breathing issues (Severe cases)
These are the symptoms observed in people infected with COVID-19. However, we advise you to consult your doctor to check for any possible virus infections.
What are the preventive measures to avoid COVID-19 infection?
- Frequent washing of hands with soap can prevent COVID-19 infection to a maximum extent.
- Avoid contact with the nose, eyes, and mouth before washing hands
- Stay away from people who are facing respiratory illnesses.
- Avoid going out while you are experiencing illness due to fever or running nose.
- Make sure you cover your nose or mouth with a tissue while coughing or sneezing.